Ruin Stabilization and Park Development for Besh-Ba-Gowah Pueblo
1 in stock
Author: Hohmann, John W.
Publisher: Cultural Resource Group, Louis Berger & Associates
Pub Date: 1990
Condition: Good. Binding tight. No tears, bends or folds. Previous owner’s stamp on title page and on bottom text block. Very light edge and corner wear. Appears unused.
Notes: Studies in Western Archaeology Number 1. Besh-Ba-Gowah is Apache for “Place of Metal.” Besh-Ba-Gowah was a 200 room pueblo, occupied by the Salado between 1225-1450, approximately. It was discovered by Adolph Bandelier in 1883. At the time this was written it was estimated that Besh-Ba-Gowah Archaeological Park and Museum would receive approximately 90,000 visitors per year. VERY RARE. No copies of this title are available for sale, and there are NO libraries holding a copy of this.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Archeological Investigations at the Upper Ruin, Tonto National Monument (2 parts in a single volume)$20.00
Salado Ceramics and Social Organization: Prehistoric Interactions
The Archeology and Stabilization of the Dominguez and Escalante Ruins$15.00
Snake House Ruin 1978: Stabilization of Snake House Ruin